What is virtualenvwrapper?K
virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv. The extensions include wrappers for creating and deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
- Add tmp- prefix to temporary environment names created by mktmpenv.
- Fix some uses of cd that did not account for possible aliasing. Contributed by Ismail Badawi.
- Fix documentation for allvirtualenv, contributed by Andy Dirnberger.
- Add --force option to mkproject, contributed by Clay McClure.
- Fix handling for project directory argument -a to mkvirtualenv, based on work by Xupeng Yun.
- Dropped python 3.2 testing.
- Updated test configuration so they work properly under Linux.
- Resolve relative paths before storing the project directory reference in setvirtualenvproject. (issue 207)
- Do not create hooks for rmproject, since there is no such command. (issue 203)
- Update the tests to use a valid template for creating temporary directories under Linux.