What is virtualenvwrapper?
virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv. The extensions include wrappers for creating and deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
- Ensure that all $() style commands that produce paths are quoted; addresses issue 164.
- Add wipeenv command for removing all packages installed in the virtualenv.
- Allow users of virtualenvwrapper_lazy.sh to extend the list of API commands that trigger the lazy-loader by extending _VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_API. Patch contributed by John Purnell, see issue 188.
- Fix detection of --python option to mkvirtualenv. Resolves issue 190.
- Add allvirtualenv command to run a command across all virtualenvs. Suggested by Dave Coutts in issue 186.
- Fix lsvirtualenv when there are spaces in WORKON_HOME. Resolves issue 194.
- Switch to pbr for packaging.
Visit the virtualenvwrapper project page for download links and installation instructions.