What is virtualenvwrapper
virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to Ian Bicking’s
virtualenv tool. The extensions include wrappers for creating and
deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development
workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time
without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
- Clean up file permissions and remove shebangs from scripts not
intended to be executed on the command line. (contributed by
- Worked on some brittle tests.
- Received updates to Japanese translation of the documentation from
- Fix the test script and runner so the user’s $WORKON_HOME is
not erased if they do not have some test shells installed.
(big thanks to agriffis).
- If the hook loader is told to list plugins but is not given a hook
name, it prints the list of core hooks.
- Merge several fixes for path and variable handling for MSYS users
from bwanamarko. Includes a fix for issue 138.
- Change mkvirtualenv so it catches both -h and
- Fix some issues with the way temporary files are used for hook
scripts. (contributed by agriffis)
- Allow relative path to requirements file with
mkvirtualenv and -r option. (barberj)
- Make whitespace consistent. (agriffis)
Visit the virtualenvwrapper project page for download links and