What is virtualenvwrapper?
virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv. The
extensions include wrappers for creating and deleting virtual
environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making
it easier to work on more than one project at a time without
introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
- Ensure that all $() style commands that produce paths are
quoted; addresses issue 164.
- Add wipeenv command for removing all packages installed in the
- Allow users of virtualenvwrapper_lazy.sh to extend the list of
API commands that trigger the lazy-loader by extending
_VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_API. Patch contributed by John Purnell, see
- Fix detection of –python option to mkvirtualenv. Resolves
- Add allvirtualenv command to run a command across all
virtualenvs. Suggested by Dave Coutts in issue 186.
- Fix lsvirtualenv when there are spaces in
WORKON_HOME. Resolves issue 194.
- Switch to pbr for packaging.
Visit the virtualenvwrapper project page for download links and