Web Service Made Easy (WSME) simplify the writing of REST web services
by providing simple yet powerful typing which removes the need to directly
manipulate the request and the response objects.
WSME can work standalone or on top of your favorite python web
(micro)framework, so you can use both your preferred way of routing your REST
requests and most of the features of WSME that rely on the typing system like:
- Alternate protocols, including ones supporting batch-calls
- Easy documentation through a Sphinx extension
What’s New In This Release?
- Fix error: variable ‘kw’ referenced before assignment
- Fix default handling for zero values
- Fixing spelling mistakes
- A proper check of UuidType
- pecan: cleanup, use global vars and staticmethod
- args_from_args() to work with an instance of UserType