What is sphinxcontrib.spelling?
What’s New in This Release?
This is a point release with some packaging fixes for Debian and a
small code change to improve string handling.
- remove announce.rst; moved to blogging repository
- Merged in eriol/sphinxcontrib-spelling (pull request #2)
- Removed no more used CHANGES file
- Updated path of test_wordlist.txt
- Merged in bmispelon/sphinxcontrib-spelling/isupper (pull request #1)
- Use str.isupper() instead of ad-hoc method
- fix syntax for tags directive
Please see the documentation for details.