What is virtualenvwrapper?
virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv. The
extensions include wrappers for creating and deleting virtual
environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making
it easier to work on more than one project at a time without
introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
This is a bug-fix release.
- Make postmkproject use VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_HOOK_DIR
- Miscellaneous test environment improvements
- Set VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_SCRIPT correctly for different shells
- rmvirtualenv displays a message if environment does not exist
- changed phrasing of environment not found message
- Add tests for wipenv with editable packages
- Remove obsolete information about pip environment vars from documentation
- Replace manually maintained history in documentation with ChangeLog
Visit the virtualenvwrapper project page for download links and