sphinxcontrib-spelling is a spelling checker for Sphinx-based documentation. It uses PyEnchant to produce a report showing misspelled words.
What’s new in 4.2.0?
- Fix a bug with empty word lists (contributed by FabioRosado)
- Update dependency management to use setuptools extras
- Document how to create multiple wordfiles (contributed by FabioRosado)
- Note that PyEnchant is unmaintained and fix links (contributed by Marti Raudsepp)
- Don’t use mutable default argument (contributed by Daniele Tricoli)