sphinxcontrib.datatemplates is an extension for Sphinx to render parts of reStructuredText pages from data files in formats like JSON, YAML, and CSV.
What’s new in 0.2.0?
- Use sphinx.util.logging for logging calls (contributed by Sean McGinnis)
- optionally exec the conf.py file and pass settings to the template
- make test-template support python 2 and 3
- update to python 3.5
- add license file
- Add links to repo and docs from README and docs frontpage (contributed by Christoph Deil)
- add a command line tool to make testing templates easier