sphinxcontrib.datatemplates is an extension for Sphinx to render parts of reStructuredText pages from data files in formats like JSON, YAML, XML, and CSV.
NOTE: This release deprecates the “datatemplate” directive in favor of source-specific variants in the datatemplate domain. See the documentation for details.
What’s new in 0.4.0?
- deprecate the datatemplate directive in favor of the directives in the domain
- Wrap directives in minimal domain (contributed by Jan Brohl)
- Add directive “datatemplate” for backwards compat (contributed by Jan Brohl)
- Split datatemplate directive by file type (contributed by Jan Brohl)
- Ignore venv, vscode settings (contributed by Jan Brohl)
- add option for encoding (contributed by Jan Brohl)