What is virtualenvwrapper?
virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv. The
extensions include wrappers for creating and deleting virtual
environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making
it easier to work on more than one project at a time without
introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
- Add tmp- prefix to temporary environment names created by
- Fix some uses of cd that did not account for possible
aliasing. Contributed by Ismail Badawi.
- Fix documentation for allvirtualenv, contributed by Andy
- Add –force option to mkproject, contributed by Clay
- Fix handling for project directory argument -a to
mkvirtualenv, based on work by Xupeng Yun.
- Dropped python 3.2 testing.
- Updated test configuration so they work properly under Linux.
- Resolve relative paths before storing the project directory
reference in setvirtualenvproject. (issue 207)
- Do not create hooks for rmproject, since there is no such
command. (issue 203)
- Update the tests to use a valid template for creating temporary
directories under Linux.
Visit the virtualenvwrapper project page for download links and