cliff (“Command Line Interface Formulation Framework”) is a framework for building command line programs. It uses entry points to provide subcommands, output formatters, and other extensions.
What’s New In This Release?
- Add max-width support for table formatter
- Add value only output formatter
- Fix doc build with Python 2.6.x
- Fix interactive mode with command line args
- Escape double quotes in shell formatter
- Rename private attribute to avoid conflict
- Sync with OpenStack’s global requirements
- Add integration tests with known consumers
- Make the formatters a private part of the command