reno is a release notes manager designed with high throughput in mind, supporting fast distributed development teams without introducing additional development processes. The goal is to encourage detailed and accurate release notes for every release.
- Add a new configuration option,
encoding, to specify the encoding to use when reading release notes file.
- Add the
semver-nextcommand to calculate the next release version based on the available release notes. Three new configuration options (
semver_patch) define the sections that should cause different types of version increments.
- raise the minimum version of pyyaml
- add release note for
- [trivial] Use opendev url for source code link (contributions by Riccardo Pittau)
- Add config option to set default character encoding (contributions by Matthew Treinish)
- Some cleanups (contributions by Andreas Jaeger)