sphinxcontrib-spelling is a spelling checker for Sphinx. It uses PyEnchant to produce a report showing misspelled words.
What’s new in 7.4.0?
- #159 Use the line of the misspelled word as source position in message (contributions by Peter Gerell)
- #153 log our version of location instead of log library’s, report error locations using relative paths, show the correct filename for included files
- handle empty word list correctly
- ci: add python 3.11 test job
- tox: pass PYENCHANT_LIBRARY_PATH variable through to commands
- tox: only run unit tests with one version of python by default