virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv for creating and deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
What’s New in 2.7
This release clears most of the bugs from the backlog and adds a few new features.
- Fix problem with space in WORKON_HOME path (#79).
- Fix problem with argument processing in
lsvirtualenvunder zsh (#86). Thanks to Nat Williams for the bug report and patch.
- If WORKON_HOME does not exist, create it. Patch from Carl Karsten. Test updates based on patches from Matt Austin and Hugo Lopes Tavares.
- Merge in contributions from Paul McLanahan to fix the test harness to ensure that the test scripts are actually running under the expected shell.
- Merge in new shell command
toggleglobalsitepackagesfrom Paul McLanahan. The new command changes the configuration of the active virtualenv to enable or disable the global
- Fixed some tests that were failing under ksh on Ubuntu 10.10.
- Document the
- Implement suggestion by Van Lindberg to have
VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_LOG_DIRvariables to control the locations of hooks and logs.
- Enabled tab completion for
- Fixed a problem with running
rmvirtualenvfrom within the environment being removed (#83).
- Removed use of -e option in calls to grep for better portability (#85).