virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv for creating and deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
What’s New in 3.3?
- Clean up file permissions and remove shebangs from scripts not intended to be executed on the command line. (contributed by
- Worked on some brittle tests.
- Received updates to Japanese translation of the documentation from
- Fix the test script and runner so the user’s
$WORKON_HOMEis not erased if they do not have some test shells installed. (big thanks to
- If the hook loader is told to list plugins but is not given a hook name, it prints the list of core hooks.
- Merge several fixes for path and variable handling for MSYS users from
bwanamarko. Includes a fix for issue 138.
mkvirtualenvso it catches both
- Fix some issues with the way temporary files are used for hook scripts. (contributed by
- Allow relative path to requirements file with
- Make whitespace consistent. (