virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv for creating and deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
tmp-prefix to temporary environment names created by
- Fix some uses of
cdthat did not account for possible aliasing. Contributed by Ismail Badawi.
- Fix documentation for
allvirtualenv, contributed by Andy Dirnberger.
mkproject, contributed by Clay McClure.
- Fix handling for project directory argument
mkvirtualenv, based on work by Xupeng Yun.
- Dropped python 3.2 testing.
- Updated test configuration so they work properly under Linux.
- Resolve relative paths before storing the project directory reference in
setvirtualenvproject. (issue 207)
- Do not create hooks for
rmproject, since there is no such command. (issue 203)
- Update the tests to use a valid template for creating temporary directories under Linux.