virtualenvwrapper is a set of extensions to virtualenv for creating and deleting virtual environments and otherwise managing your development workflow, making it easier to work on more than one project at a time without introducing conflicts in their dependencies.
This is a bug-fix release.
- Make postmkproject use VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_HOOK_DIR
- Miscellaneous test environment improvements
- Set VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_SCRIPT correctly for different shells
- rmvirtualenv displays a message if environment does not exist
- changed phrasing of environment not found message
- Add tests for wipenv with editable packages
- Remove obsolete information about pip environment vars from documentation
- Replace manually maintained history in documentation with ChangeLog