virtualenvwrapper-project is an old extension for virtualenvwrapper
to add project-management features. Where virtualenvwrapper is for
managing virtualenv environments,
project manages your
development source directories.
What’s New in 1.3
- Redo the packaging for the documentation.
- Change the location where hooks are created for new projects to use
WORKON_HOME. This makes 1.3 compatible with virtualenvwrapper 2.7.
- Update the test suite and verify that all tests pass on OS X and Ubuntu 10.10.
- Manages your development project work directories along with your virtualenv environments.
- Defines an API for creating templates to quickly create new environments consistently.
workoncommand from virtualenvwrapper to switch between projects.
- User-configurable hooks for customizing new projects.